Behind on your bills? Struggling to make ends meet? Want to learn how to save energy and money?
On Track, a payment program provided by MLGW, may be able to help you. The program provides energy and financial information to customers in need of help. By joining the program and working together with MLGW staff, you can get back "On Track" with all your bills.
On Track is designed to help residential customers with limited incomes to manage debt and pay off their bills over a period of time. The program focuses on education, financial management and social services.
On Track participants are eligible to receive:
- One-on-one assistance from an MLGW service advisor
- Information on budgeting and saving energy at home
- Deferred Billing Plans (DEFB) for up to three years
- Deposit credited back to the account after completion of program
On Track participation is free, but to qualify for the program customers must have:
- A utility bill over $600
- Only one active account
- Income not exceeding over 200% of the federal poverty guidelines
- No history of bankruptcy in the last 7 years, and
- No history of enrollment in MLGW's Life Support program
Click here to download the On Track application.