Memphis Light, Gas and Water's Builder Services Center functions as a single point of contact for commercial and residential builders. Builder Services helps customers begin the request for service process. This includes new service installation, demolition and relocation requests.
Builder Services is also responsible for the management of charge builder accounts and provide assistance to builders with billing inquiries. The Builder Services Center is staffed by experienced Service Expediters and Research Analysts dedicated to meeting customer's work request needs. Payments for construction work requests are received and processed through the Builder Services Center as are inspections received from all Code Enforcement offices.
|5791 Summer Trees Dr.
Memphis, TN 38134
7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday
Builder Services Center: (901) 729-8630
(Meter Turn On/Billing Inquiries - Option #1)
(Work Requests - Option #2)
(Inspections - Option #3)
Research Analysts: (901) 729-8607
Service Expediters: (901) 729-8606
- Request Commercial Service: Gas | Electric | Water
- Request Residential Service: Gas | Electric | Water | Joint Trench
- Request Temporary Electrical Service
- Request Meter Turn-on
- Request Service/Meter Demolition (via fax)
Job Site Ready Requests
Download Forms and Documents
- Schedule of New Residential Construction Charges
- Access Agreement Form
- Request for Additional Utility Meter (Memphis)
- Request for Additional Utility Meter (Arlington)
- Request for Additional Utility Meter (Bartlett)
- Request for Additional Utility Meter (Collierville)
- Request for Additional Utility Meter (Germantown)
- Request for Additional Utility Meter (Lakeland)
- Request for Additional Utility Meter (Millington)
- MLGW's Telephone Directory for Contractors
- Establish a Home Builder Charge Account
- Participate in the Turn On-Test Out (TOTO) Program
- Obtaining Utility Service For Commercial & Industrial Developments