Memphis Light, Gas and Water's Residential Engineering department designs the electric, gas and water systems that provide the "backbone" for all new residential developments (Subdivisions and Apartments), throughout Shelby County. The department works with residential developers from the conceptual state through construction to create reliable, cost-effective plans. Residential Engineering also serves as liaison to all municipalities, telephone, CATV, etc... to review proposed projects and to coordinate standards.
In addition, Residential Engineering has other wide ranging duties including:
- Inspecting the customer's job site for readiness for construction.
- Processing and overseeing payments for designs by Residential, Electric, and Water Engineering Areas.
- Administering contracts on all MLGW service agreements.
- Developing a variety of MLGW's housing incentive and finance policies.
|1665 Whitten Rd.
Memphis, TN 38134
7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday
Residential Engineering: (901) 729-8675
Fax number: (901) 729-8674
- Subdivision Application
- Apartment Application
- Ranchette Application (all lots over 4 acres each)
- Subdivision Construction Release Form
- Apartment Construction Release Form
- Network Area Apartment Application
- Subdivision Process Flowchart
- Residential Development Guide Flyer
Online Reports :
Range of Grades: