The MLGW Economic Development team helps businesses in Memphis and Shelby County succeed. As we focus on existing business retention and expansion, prospect development and business research, we work closely with the Greater Memphis Chamber and the Shelby County Chamber Alliance which serves the Chambers of Commerce in Arlington, Bartlett, Collierville, Germantown, Lakeland, and Millington to help foster economic development. Subscribe to our quarterly newsletter by entering your email address below.
Phone: (901) 528-4228 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shelby County Chamber Alliance:
- Arlington Chamber of Commerce
- Bartlett Area Chamber of Commerce
- Collierville Chamber of Commerce
- Germantown Area Chamber of Commerce
- Lakeland Chamber of Commerce
- Millington Area Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Memphis Chamber
- Memphis and Shelby County Economic Development Growth Engine (EDGE)
- Mid-South Minority Business Continuum (MMBC)
- Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development (TNECD)
- Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) Economic Development Team
- University of Memphis (U of M) Economic Development and Government Relations
- University of Memphis (U of M) Office of Corporate Partnerships
- University of Tennessee Center for Industrial Services (UT CIS)
- Workforce Midsouth
Discover TVA Incentives:
MLGW and TVA offer a unique range of economic incentives that will benefit your project from start-up to long-term success in the Valley.
Valley Incentive Programs consider both economic and power system metrics to create your business profile and determine appropriate funding levels.
Planning and coordination for your business now provides benefits for years into the future.
Discover more TVA incentives at: TVAsites.com/services/incentives
MLGW Incentive Policies for Housing and Economic Development
- City of Memphis: cityofmemphis.org
- Shelby County Government: shelbycountytn.gov/
- State of Tennessee: tn.gov
- Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA): TVAed.com
- TVA Incentives: TVAsites.com/services/incentives