Welcome to Meter Intelligence, a web-based meter data analysis service offered
by MLGW to assist Commercial, Industrial, Institutional and Government Customers in accessing and analyzing energy load profiles. Meter Intelligence transforms data into information, helping you make smart energy management decisions to improve your organization's bottom line.
Already a Registered User? Enter Here
With Meter Intelligence, MLGW posts your interval data each morning, after the nightly meter reading, providing access to energy data that can help you improve energy management efforts. The application includes up to 24 months of historic interval data, so you can compare current operations to those over the last two years - which is especially valuable if you've made any recent facility improvements.
Meter Intelligence enables you to:
- View your electric data in tabular and graph formats, plus download or print for further analysis. Electric meter data in kWh, kW, KVar, KVA and Power Factor is displayed.
- Benchmark multiple meters and facilities, and totalize your individual meters' load profiles for a complete overview.
- Compare historic usage to current time frames, to show the impact of operational changes or facility improvements.
- Receive e-mail alerts when usage exceeds user-defined parameters, eliminating the need to monitor daily without diminishing your ability to quickly identify and correct energy consumption irregularities.
- Access data from any Internet-connected computer using password protected login and secure socket layer encryption technology.
- Identify your "carbon footprint" during a specified period, based on the amount of electricity used during that timeframe and emissions data from the region's electric generation mix.
Customer eligibility is based on electric load (measured in kW):
- 1,000 kW and above customer typically have the required interval meter and phone line. For those who do not, MLGW will replace the existing meter with an interval meter, at no charge, after the customer has installed a voice-quality analog phone line connection with standard RJ-11 jack for each meter. The phone line need not be dedicated, but cannot be shared with a fax machine or PBX.
- Commercial customers below 1,000 kW are eligible to participate, provided they meet all of the following criteria:
a) Are designated MLGW "power" accounts (the word "power" will be printed on your MLGW bill and the "multiplier" listed under the electric charges section of your bill will be 240 or above.)
b) Install a voice-quality analog phone line connection with standard RJ-11 jack for each meter. The phone line need not be dedicated, but cannot be shared with a fax machine or PBX.
c) Pay a meter upgrade fee to receive the necessary interval meter. For 2016, the meter upgrade fee is $878.70, which is the difference between the cost of the typical meter for a customer of this size and the cost of the interval meter.
d) Have circuit transformers (CT)
- At this time, no other customers are eligible for Meter Intelligence participation.
- MLGW can help you determine whether your metering infrastructure and load qualify for Meter Intelligence.
Meter Intelligence is available for a monthly fee of $25.00 per meter, plus a one-time $75 per meter set-up fee. There is no additional cost for multiple users. For more information or to enroll, contact email@example.com or call MLGW's Business Solutions Center at (901) 528-4270.
Download the Meter Intelligence Service Agreement
Download the Quick Guide for Users