Community| | |
Memphis Light, Gas and Water is committed to providing exceptional customer service. Your health and safety are important to us. The coronavirus known as COVID-19 is a serious health concern and MLGW urges you to take precautions when you are able to do so. We are working to minimize the threat of COVID-19.
- MLGW's COVID-19 FAQ Sheet
- Utility Assistance Community Resources
- MLGW Pay Locations
- No espere: Recursos de la comunidad para asistencia de servicios
- Don't Wait: Community Resources (YouTube video)
- Covid-19 Payment Options FAQ (.jpg file)
- Don't Wait - If you are behind on your bills, here's what you can do
- Business Resources
On Track, a payment program provided by MLGW, may be able to help you. The program provides energy and financial information to customers in need of help. By joining the program and working together with MLGW staff, you can get back "On Track" with all your bills.
- News Release: MLGW extends temporary moratorium on disconnects (July 30)
- News Release: Disconnects will resume Monday, August 3 (July 19)
- News Release: Board of Commissioners Approve Funds for a COVID Community Care Grant in a Special Called Meeting (May 14)
- News: Re-Opening businesses: Rusty/Brown Water Tips (May 11)
- News Release: May 1 MLGW Board of Commissioners Meeting Exclusively Online (May 1)
- News: Notice of April 15 Board Meeting (April 13)
- News Release: April 15 MLGW Board of Commissioners Meeting Exclusively Online (April 9)
- News Release: MLGW Suspends Late Fees until Further Notice (April 3)
- News: Notice of April 1 Board Meeting (March 26)
- News Release: April 1 MLGW Board of Commissioners Meeting Exclusively Online - (March 26)
- A letter from J.T. Young, MLGW President and CEO - (March 20)
- News Release: MLGW to restrict access to Community Offices (March 20)
- News Release: MLGW to Hold Press Conference Regarding COVID-19 (March 13)
- News Release: MLGW implements pandemic plan (March 13)
- News Release: MLGW Encourages Public to Stream Board of Commissioners Meeting (March 12)
- MLGW Social Media Safety Tip - Hand Washing
- The Daily Memphian has made its coronavirus coverage accessible for all to read – no subscription necessary.
- The CDC has up-to-date information about COVID-19 symptoms, treatments and spread.
- The Shelby County Health Department provides local information about COVID-19 cases and important numbers to call if you think you are sick.
- For answers to specific health questions call 901-692-7523. Leave a message if it’s after hours. The Tennessee COVID-19 Public Information Number is 877-857-2945 and is open from 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Flushing Water Lines
- Small Business Funding and Support Assistance
- Conservation Tip - Retail Open
- Conservation Tip - Retail Closed
- Conservation Tip - Office Open
- Conservation Tip - Office Closed
- Conservation Tip - Lodging Open
- Conservation Tip - Lodging Closed
- Conservation Tip - Food Service Industry
- Conservation Tip - Education K-12
- Conservation Tip - Congregational Buildings