Community| | |
Memphis Light, Gas and Water is committed to providing exceptional customer service. Your health and safety are important to us. The coronavirus known as COVID-19 is a serious health concern and MLGW urges you to take precautions when you are able to do so. We are working to minimize the threat of COVID-19.
- News Release: MLGW Suspends Late Fees until Further Notice (April 3)
- News: Notice of April 1 Board Meeting (March 26)
- News Release: April 1 MLGW Board of Commissioners Meeting Exclusively Online - (March 26)
- A letter from J.T. Young, MLGW President and CEO - (March 20)
- News Release: MLGW to restrict access to Community Offices (March 20)
- News Release: MLGW to Hold Press Conference Regarding COVID-19 (March 13)
- News Release: MLGW implements pandemic plan (March 13)
- News Release: MLGW Encourages Public to Stream Board of Commissioners Meeting (March 12)
- MLGW Social Media Safety Tip - Hand Washing
- The Daily Memphian has made its coronavirus coverage accessible for all to read – no subscription necessary.
- The CDC has up-to-date information about COVID-19 symptoms, treatments and spread.
- The Shelby County Health Department provides local information about COVID-19 cases and important numbers to call if you think you are sick.
- For answers to specific health questions call 901-692-7523. Leave a message if it’s after hours. The Tennessee COVID-19 Public Information Number is 877-857-2945 and is open from 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.