Apply for Shelby County CSA Utility Assistance
MLGW Downtown Community Office
(245 S. Main Street)
Monday – June 5, 3— 7 p.m.
Tuesday – June 6, 9a.m.— 2 p.m.
Wednesday – June 7, 9a.m.— 2 p.m.
Thursday – June 8, 3— 7 p.m.
Provides utility assistance to individuals and families who qualify
according to the 150% Federal Poverty Income Guidelines.
• Client must have a delinquent bill or cutoff notice.
• Must not have received utility assistance funds since July 1, 2016.
• Customer must pay the difference between the amount due and the
award amount to receive utility assistance.
• No diversion charges will be paid.
• Must meet one of the following criteria:
• 60 years of age or older.
• Child in home under the age of 6.
• Household member experienced a documented
Customers must bring the following documentation:
•Social Security cards for each household member
•Valid government-issued ID
•Proof of all household income for the last three months for all members 18 and older
•Copy of most recent utility bill or receipt from fuel source
For more information,call CSA at (901) 222-4315.
This project is funded under a grant contract with theTennessee Housing Development Agency (THDA).