Resi... / Your... / Sewer/City Service Billing

The inclusion of sewer, solid waste disposal and county fire protection fees on Memphis Light, Gas and Water utility bills saves time and money for everyone. However, these services are provided by the City of Memphis and Shelby County, not MLGW.


  • If you have a question about sanitation issues, please call (901) 576-6851 (Ext. 3).
  • For questions about sewer issues, please call (901) 576-6757.
  • For County Fire Protection issues, please call (901) 379-7074.